Surfaces that frequently come into contact with hands like doorknobs, cabinet handles, faucet handles, tables, and countertops, elevator buttons, electronics, etc. are likely to be contaminated. While we are adapting to the new normal, we must still be cautious and play our part in preventing another outbreak, as evidence suggests that this virus can live on objects for a couple of hours. GME offers commercial spaces a top-class sanitization service by disinfecting all hard and soft surfaces using environmentally-friendly disinfectants and following the necessary health and safety protocols.
To prevent community spread of the virus, commercial spaces must have an infection control plan which includes:
- Providing clean handwashing facilities
- Installing alcohol-based sanitizers with at least a minimum of 60% alcohol content.
- Ensure employees or visitors that visit or enter the building are screened. If they screen positive, do not let them enter the premises.
- Placing tissue boxes at the desks of the employees as well areas required to encourage their use.
- Providing disinfectant wipes at workstations of the employees and at the common areas to encourage visitors to use.
- Frequently cleaning and disinfecting surfaces such as door hands, stairs, and railings, desks, kitchen or cafeteria, elevator buttons, etc. Surfaces that are touched multiple times in a day should be disinfected frequently.
- Reminding staff to not share glasses, cups, cutlery, and dishes. Ensure they are washed in soap and water before another individual uses them.
- Removing magazines and papers from the common rooms and waiting areas.
- Disinfecting the pens or any other piece of stationery in the reception area.
- Ensuring the ventilation system is maintained and in working order to provide the maximum air exchanges per hour.
- Make sure to wash your hands after handling garbage.
- Ensuring the employees work remotely to reduce the spread of the virus. Only those that need to use the commercial space to carry out their work can come in.
- Limit the number of visitors that enter the commercial space. Reschedule appointments with vendors, suppliers, technicians, and others when possible.
- Choose products that clean and disinfect all at once when cleaning and disinfecting commercial spaces. Purchase pre-mixed disinfectants to get the job done.
- Cleaning surfaces with soap and water significantly lowers the number of germs. You must remember that cleaning products do not eliminate all the germs, but they can drastically lower their numbers, which ultimately plays a role in reducing the risk of the virus spreading. The chemicals present in these products effectively kill them when applied on any surface.
A clean commercial space is not only aesthetically pleasing, but also prevents the spread of germs, bacteria, and viruses that can contaminate the surface areas. Our sanitization service is not only first-class but also reasonably priced. With years of experience in the trade, you can rest assured; all our cleaning work is carried out in a sustainable and environmentally-friendly manner. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of our team today to schedule an initial consultation or to request a free estimate.